1) If he is really tired, he will fall asleep on his own at nap time.
2) If his TV shows are not on and his brother is playing a game or it is quiet, he will sit and play with his toys for hours. He talks to them (says "Hi", babbles, sings).
3) So long as we are in sight view, He will play in his matted play yard for hours.
4) He started saying brother more clearly.
5) Fine motor skills are much more developed. He is picking things up more quickly when using just his pointer and thumb; he is not dropping an 8 ounce bottle or cup as much as he used to fumble them; he can grab my jewelry and hair much more easier than in previous months :)
6) Non verbal communication has become more clear as well. He is shaking his head yes and no; making faces when frustrated instead of blank crying; he does not look as confused in general