Starting Over Is Not Easy ... Mother Baby Child Blog

I was over 35 when I gave birth to Baby Max. My middle son was 11 years old and my older son had just turned seventeen. It wasn't easy starting over again ... Mother Baby Child is a blog to share parenting experiences, as well as what marriage is like after being a single mom for so many years. Get info on having a baby, raising children, babies, tweens, teens, homeschooling, mom blogs, work at home mom. business marketing, Christian and celebrity moms blog posts.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ~ Philippians 4:13 (KJV)
Meet The Mom Blogger | Baby Videos | Freebies / Giveaways | Daily Blog Hops
WAHM Business | Mom Blog Marketing | Google + Moms Community

Our Baby Boy Born 12-27-2010

Newborn Baby Boy

OUR SON WAS BORN HEALTHY ... PRAISE GOD!


After all of the long months of wondering if the doctor, nurses and ultrasound staff knew what they were doing, I gave birth to a healthy 7.7 lbs and 19 3/4 inch little boy ... we named him Maxwell. There were no complications for the baby or me, and we are more grateful than words that he is healthy. I guess that is how every mother feels, but considering that I had such horrible childbirth experiences with my first two boys and a few complications towards the end of this pregnancy (swollen, high blood pressure, induced 12 days early), I am thanking God over and over again for answering my prayers. Maxwell is such a little blessing. His brothers were there for the delivery and love him so much. Daddy is just in awe over his precious little "bundle of joy" ... Grandma is already "watching him grow" and does not want to go home after the holidays. Who would have imagined that I'd have a baby in my late 30s; my oldest son is 17 and my second son is 11 ... this is going to mark a new chapter in my book ... Let's call it an adventure!

There is nothing like hold our newborn baby boy :)

Newborn Baby Boy and Daddy
Baby and Daddy - Max looks so tiny in his father's arms.

Newborn Baby and Grandmother
Baby and Grandma - She like "watching him grow".

Big Brother and Newborn Baby Boy
Baby and Big Brother Nate - 17 years old.

New Born & Brother
Baby and Big Brother Jonny - 11 years old.

We are all just in love with this new addition to our family, and so thankful to God for all of the blessings during this time. Although it was not in my plans, I am so very grateful to be an over 35 mommy to baby Max, Jonny and Nate :)


In Motherly Love,
Mother Baby Child

0 comments:

Post a Comment