Starting Over Is Not Easy ... Mother Baby Child Blog

I was over 35 when I gave birth to Baby Max. My middle son was 11 years old and my older son had just turned seventeen. It wasn't easy starting over again ... Mother Baby Child is a blog to share parenting experiences, as well as what marriage is like after being a single mom for so many years. Get info on having a baby, raising children, babies, tweens, teens, homeschooling, mom blogs, work at home mom. business marketing, Christian and celebrity moms blog posts.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ~ Philippians 4:13 (KJV)
Meet The Mom Blogger | Baby Videos | Freebies / Giveaways | Daily Blog Hops
WAHM Business | Mom Blog Marketing | Google + Moms Community

Keyshia Cole Pregnancy Photo

Picture of Keyshia Cole Pregnant Christmas 2010 - Worse Maternity Clothes Best Photo

Think that celebrities have the best maternity clothes? Wrong!

Check out Keyshia Cole in this unflattering tutu! Her stylist should REALLY be ashamed ... Meanwhile, as I entered my 3rd trimester, my maternity clothes were not so flattering on my swollen body, too. I would have REALLY liked to have met and told off the person that approved skinny jeans for pregnant woman. Mind you that I am a curvy mommy, but I was not fat when I got pregnant. Either way, I ended up being more than just a "baby bump" and the department stores made it almost impossible to stick to the traditional elastic wasted pants. Plus, I wanted to sport jeans! In this case, every pair of maternity jeans that I found were ... SKINNY JEANS ... and at like $35 to $60 a pair when not on sale! Someone really needs to tell these companies that our legs swell and our butt gets bigger, therefore those skinny jeans with the mock jean waste are uncomfortable towards the 3rd trimester; especially when we are "ready to blow" at 9 months pregnant.

Leave the skinny jeans for the younger or pregnant moms that are all belly ... bring back the regular maternity jeans for those who develop more butt, belly and thighs during the process ... we will gladly wear our skinny jeans after we loose the pregnancy weight!

Anyways, the post here being that Keyshia Cole and Cleveland Cavaliers player Daniel Gibson were blessed with a beautiful 7 lbs. 3 oz baby boy that they named Daniel Hiram Gibson Jr. on Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 11:54 p.m.


In Motherly Love,
Mother Baby Child

0 comments:

Post a Comment