Starting Over Is Not Easy ... Mother Baby Child Blog

I was over 35 when I gave birth to Baby Max. My middle son was 11 years old and my older son had just turned seventeen. It wasn't easy starting over again ... Mother Baby Child is a blog to share parenting experiences, as well as what marriage is like after being a single mom for so many years. Get info on having a baby, raising children, babies, tweens, teens, homeschooling, mom blogs, work at home mom. business marketing, Christian and celebrity moms blog posts.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ~ Philippians 4:13 (KJV)
Meet The Mom Blogger | Baby Videos | Freebies / Giveaways | Daily Blog Hops
WAHM Business | Mom Blog Marketing | Google + Moms Community

Mother Baby Child Blog | How To Add Banner Code | Copy & Paste, Link Up & Comment

Mother Baby Child

DO YOU LIKE MOTHER BABY CHILD BLOG? PLEASE COMMENT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Thank you so much for wanting to share this blog with other moms. I have organized long and hard to make it a useful resource that not only shares my personal experiences, but also provides valuable information that you'll need / want during your parenting years.

TO ADD THE BUTTONS TO YOUR WEBSITE:

1) Right click your mouse in the code box.
2) Copy by clicking the Select All in the drop down menu .
3) Paste button code to an easy to find find location on your blog (side bar or page).

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the comment section below, so that I know that you were able to add it. I'll head on over to your blog. Please do not hesitate to ask me for help, if you are having a hard time getting the button to show on your blog or website. Thanks you for spreading the word :)

SHARE BLOG - HOMEPAGE LINK
Mother baby Child Blog on Mothers, Babies * Children


SHARE GFC, COMMENT, BLOG HOP
Mother Baby Child GFC, Comment, Hop


SHARE BABY PAGE
Mother Baby Child Blog On Babies, Children, Parenting and Celebrity Moms

NOTE: I do link w/ family friendly blog hop, link up, etc. that meet my criteria - Check them out -http://motherbabychild.blogspot.com/p/resources_07.html - and consider coming aboard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment