Starting Over Is Not Easy ... Mother Baby Child Blog

I was over 35 when I gave birth to Baby Max. My middle son was 11 years old and my older son had just turned seventeen. It wasn't easy starting over again ... Mother Baby Child is a blog to share parenting experiences, as well as what marriage is like after being a single mom for so many years. Get info on having a baby, raising children, babies, tweens, teens, homeschooling, mom blogs, work at home mom. business marketing, Christian and celebrity moms blog posts.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ~ Philippians 4:13 (KJV)
Meet The Mom Blogger | Baby Videos | Freebies / Giveaways | Daily Blog Hops
WAHM Business | Mom Blog Marketing | Google + Moms Community

Google Friend Connect | Follow Me Blog Hop

Daily Blog Hop - Google Friend Connect Follow - Weekday, Weekend

Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others,
as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. - 1 Peter 4:10


Welcome to this Mother Baby Child blog :)

My name is Lea. I am the Christian WAHM to 3 incredible boys (infant, tween and teen) and the wife to one too chatty, though loving hubby. I have been developing on the Internet for more than a decade and it has never become a boring / dead end job to me. I have an extremely long testimony of how God changed my life in this direction so many times; for now, I will let you know that I am grateful that He led in this direction and keeps guiding me. I have had a lot of good times and way too many struggles, but here I have the freedom to do what I love to do (most times) and at the side of my children. This is one of the greatest blessings in my life.

OK, this blog hop is about connecting with one another ...

Lets connect and really get to know one another. It doesn't need to be a "daily thing" unless you really like everything that I am doing and vice versa. On the other hand, it would sure be great to have that choice by connecting though our Google Friend Connect widgets and REALLY keeping in touch :)

Click on the FOLLOW button below to connect with me; let me know that you have connected through this GFC and introduce yourself in the COMMENT section of this blog post. This will let me know to go to your blog and do the same.

Google Friend Connect Blog Hop @ Mother Baby Child
(If you can't see the button on this blog post, click the one on the right hand side of this page)

I know this is something a little different than we've seen with other Blog Hops / Link Ups, but I noticed that some moms don't know about this feature and others mentioned finding it a challenge to make more friends online / increase Google Friend Connect followers. Lets make this the "blog hop" / "link up" for Mother Baby Child.

SHARE THIS BUTTON

Mother Baby Child GFC, Comment, Hop


Don't forget check out this Blog Hops / Link Up page.




In Motherly Love,
Mother Baby Child

28 comments:

A Mother's Thoughts said...

This is a great idea! I have been following your blog for some time now, but have always been unable to leave comments. i am happy that I can finally write you!!

Lynn

Lisa Weidknecht said...

Hello! I'm hopping around with Keepin' Company Thursday and I'm following you!

The Truth said...

Following back from The Truth

Amanda Tempel said...

I am now a new follower via Google Friend Connect :)

Lea Marie said...

Thanks for being the first to comment and follow from this hop ... You ROCK :) I'm on my way over to check out your blog.

Anonymous said...

found you on the friday blog hop :)
New GFC follower. I am a 39 year old Christian Mama with 6 kiddo's. Blessing to you and your 3 boys!
I review Christian books on my blog
www.melanieski.blogspot.com
Melanie

Unknown said...

Great blog!!
I am your newest follower, please follow me back!
Have a super week-end!
Isabelle
http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hello, I'm your newest follower and would love it if you could follow me back :)

www.ifonlylifecouldbethatsimple.blogspot.com.

Beauty Boss Agnes said...

Hi there...new here...following, connecting and just wanting to get to know you, and you and even you....

www.beaderbubbe.blogspot.com

stop by and chat awhile....

Alison said...

Hi Lea! I'm following you; check me out at www.learntoembracethestruggle.com

Alison said...

Tried to post just now but it disappeared! I'm now following you, Lea!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the blog hop and now following your blog thru GFC and Facebook. I would love a follow back when you get the chance and while you are there enter my two giveaways that end next week and they have very low entries! Thanks so much for your help and have a great day!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

Sarah Kay said...

I follow you on GFC! I love your blog and hope you can stop by to check mine out sometime and follow back!

@ http://magicallifeofmamas.blogspot.com/

- Sarah Kay

Jenny said...

Wow! You sound like you could be me! I have 4 children with 13 years difference between the 3rd and 4th. It's keeping me young that's for sure!
I would love to hear what's going on with you so I will be your newest follower. Love to have you check out my blog too!

Lauren said...

I love you blog! I'm a new follower from the hop!

www.thelatestwiththepenlands.blogspot.com

TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi1 Just returning the follow!:0)

Pat M said...

I am a new follower. Pls visit me & follow back. Growing Old With Grace http://growing-old-with-grace.blogspot.com/. I posted your blog hop button on my blog. Good idea, new twist. Hugs, GraceinAZ

Unknown said...

New Thirsty Thursday Follower!

-Brooke
http://cupcakecucumber.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hopping by from the Thursday Blog Hop. I tried to follow u via GFC but it keeps reloading this page. It never gave me the option to follow. So I will follow you on twitter @sesynurse As a mom of 3 boys life can be uh... interesting I know. But very wonderful too as I also know. Welcome 2 the 3 boys club! My boys are 19, 13 and 11. Stop by and say hi http://detroitmomandherviews.blogspot.com/

Amy @ Pounds4Pennies said...

Hi found your hop at Planet Weidknecht. I am a coupon/frugal living blogger. Trying to save money to make our single paycheck stretch as far as it can, while still enjoying family vacations and doing fun things. I only spend $60.00 for a family of five to buy all groceries, toiletries and diapers. Stop by to check out how I do all this and blog.

Lea Marie said...

@Amy @ Pounds4Pennies - Where have you been all of my motherhood - LOL :) I am definitely venture your way to learn and share. Thanks for connecting :)

Unknown said...

Stopping by after you linked up to the blog hop Love U! Thanks so much for linking up to our "new" and "small" blog hop. I appreciate the support. I am already following you on GFC and Facebook. Have a great week!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

Lea Marie said...

@mmbear - I appreciate your connection and blog :) Thank you for commenting to let me know!

~LadyM said...

Following! and voted :)

Lea Marie said...

@~LadyM - I am just catching up after setting up and relearning Gooogle + (I haven't been there in a few months) I'm sorry for my delay and am following back.

Oh the joys of boys said...

New follower from Oh the Joys of Boys
Http://ohhthejoysofboys.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Following from Busy, Young, Single Momma Sanity!

Lea Marie said...

Following back, Megan. Thanks for connecting :)

Post a Comment