Starting Over Is Not Easy ... Mother Baby Child Blog

I was over 35 when I gave birth to Baby Max. My middle son was 11 years old and my older son had just turned seventeen. It wasn't easy starting over again ... Mother Baby Child is a blog to share parenting experiences, as well as what marriage is like after being a single mom for so many years. Get info on having a baby, raising children, babies, tweens, teens, homeschooling, mom blogs, work at home mom. business marketing, Christian and celebrity moms blog posts.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ~ Philippians 4:13 (KJV)
Meet The Mom Blogger | Baby Videos | Freebies / Giveaways | Daily Blog Hops
WAHM Business | Mom Blog Marketing | Google + Moms Community

Christina Applegate & Baby Girl Sadie Grace

Christina Applegate and baby Sadie on People Magazine
Christina Applegate gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Sadie Grace LeNoble on January 27, 2011 (one month after I gave birth to Baby Max). It touches my heart to read and watch Christina Applegate share her childbirth experience. In 2008, she was diagnosed with breast cancer at 36 years old. Her battle with breast cancer resulted in a double mastectomy. Yet, at 39 years old, she has given birth to a healthy baby girl. They were featured on People Magazine this month and the following is a video where Christina Applegate shares her child birth experience on The Ellen Degeneres Show. I was surprised to hear that she hated the feeling of the epidural and ended up in natural childbirth. Meanwhile, I though the epidural was wonderful and improved so much since I had my first child!!! Applegate also mentions what she felt like after having the baby:

"... just that moment they were pulling her out, I dropped my gwon, which I don't ... you know This part of my body is very private"... that's a real private place. A place that I don't have a good relationship with, lets say, but at that moment of pulling her out and I just tore that thing off and there's a room full of people that I don't know - nurses and doctors - and she and I just laid there ... It was the best thing that's ever happened to me."



Ellen Degeneres responded with "that's beautiful" ... I think most mothers in the audience would agree. Some may have even relived that childbirth experience. There is nothing like it in the world. Lets all extend a HUGE congratulations to Christina Applegate (39) and fiancé Martyn LeNoble (41) on the birth of their sweet baby, Sadie Grace. My the Lord continue to bless you!

You can leave your congrats message for Christina Applegate & Baby Sadie in the comment section below!


In Motherly Love,
Mother Baby Child

0 comments:

Post a Comment