Starting Over Is Not Easy ... Mother Baby Child Blog

I was over 35 when I gave birth to Baby Max. My middle son was 11 years old and my older son had just turned seventeen. It wasn't easy starting over again ... Mother Baby Child is a blog to share parenting experiences, as well as what marriage is like after being a single mom for so many years. Get info on having a baby, raising children, babies, tweens, teens, homeschooling, mom blogs, work at home mom. business marketing, Christian and celebrity moms blog posts.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ~ Philippians 4:13 (KJV)
Meet The Mom Blogger | Baby Videos | Freebies / Giveaways | Daily Blog Hops
WAHM Business | Mom Blog Marketing | Google + Moms Community

Boating & Swimming With The Manatee | Central Florida | Wordless Wednesday

Jonny's first Jon Boat ride in Florida Manatee waters


Boating in Florida; going to swim with the manatee


Mother Manatee, Baby Manatee, Florida Fish & Boating


Florida water starting to get clear enough to see all of the manatee


Jon boat following manatee swimming from murky water to clear water


Jonny trying to decide whether he should swim in the Manatee water or not


Boy getting ready to jump into the water to swim with the mantee in Florida


Tween boy swimming with the mantee in Florida


Happy pre-teen boy swimming with manatee in Central Florida


In Motherly Love,
Mother Baby Child

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!

Terri's Little Haven @terrishutterbug said...

That looks like so much fun! I love to be out on the water in a boat or in the water. Your photos are great!
New follower :)

Erika Price said...

Awesome!

Ai Sakura said...

Looks like such a fun time! Thanks for linking up. Hope to see u every wk at my Wordless Wed LINKY Party. I'm following on FB and GFC too :)

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

kewkew said...

Very cool. Would love if you could stop on over and share
http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/10/wordless-wednesday-october-26-2011.html

Lea Marie said...

Thank you. Yes, he had a lot of fun. I was surprised because he was never much for boating and swimming, but he's coming along :)

Coupon Queen said...

What an awesome experience!! I am jelous. Thanks for stopping by today, I am following back now and looking forward to reading more, hope you are having a great week!

Lea Marie said...

@Coupon Queen - Awe, thank you. He had the time of his life. I'll be back to get more good info from your blog :) Yes, ty - good week so far. Hope that is is the same for you.

Heather Jones said...

I would be scared to swim with manatee. But soo cool. What a great experience!


Heather From and Mommy Only Has 2 Hands!

kathy said...

Florida fun! Love the sea cows :)

Kathryn said...

Fun!

following you from the hop, would love a follow back.

http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Following from the blog hop, hope you can stop by!

http://blog.polkadotelephant.com/

Angela said...

Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

Lea Marie said...

@kathy - Yes, their neat to watch.

Terri said...

Hello! I'm "hopping" by for Mom Blog Monday and am the newest follower of your blog! I would love for you to follow back at http://www.EcoCrazyMom.com.

I'm so excited I discovered your blog and would love to keep in touch. I'm always up for exchanging guest posts and love to network with other bloggers. Please feel free to add your link to my Blog Directory under the "bloggers" tab.

Smiles,
Terri
@EcoCrazyMom

Karla said...

What an amazing experience! Manatees are so cool! I bet your son had a great day. : )

My 3 kids are spread out too (although not as much). They're 18, 11, and 9.

Thank you for following me!

Denise McDonough said...

WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE!
I am very afraid of wildlife so I wouldn't be brave enough for this!
Thank you so much for all your kind words over at Mommy2Nanny3Doggy1.com
It means a lot for people to listen and relate and share :)
As for my boobs yea they are reaching the floor already :( Boooo nursing for over a year made them so nice then again like you said just deflate :( haha but it is amazing how we are given the gift to supply in so many ways!
Bless you this week too :) It is going to be a long one for me! I am lookign forward to my bestfriend/cousins baby shower this coming weekend! So exciting!

Lea Marie said...

@Karla - Yes, he really enjoyed. Yes, 9 years is a stretch as well. It's great to meet you. Thanks for taking the time :)

Lea Marie said...

@Denise McDonough - LOL, he is not your nature boy at all, but he said this was the best time in his life :) LOL, yep ... I have nursed all 3 of my children. Just a few months with my first son, almost 7 months with my second son and Max still nurses at 10 months. Soooooo worth it for them. Thanks so much for venturing over to my blog. I agree and I look forward to our keeping in touch :)

Anonymous said...

I have done that before near Palm Beach ... it's pretty amaing! Stopping in to follow from the hop - hope you have time to visit and return the favor soon. www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How fun! I've always wanted to swim with dolphins. Maybe someday!

Post a Comment