Starting Over Is Not Easy ... Mother Baby Child Blog

I was over 35 when I gave birth to Baby Max. My middle son was 11 years old and my older son had just turned seventeen. It wasn't easy starting over again ... Mother Baby Child is a blog to share parenting experiences, as well as what marriage is like after being a single mom for so many years. Get info on having a baby, raising children, babies, tweens, teens, homeschooling, mom blogs, work at home mom. business marketing, Christian and celebrity moms blog posts.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ~ Philippians 4:13 (KJV)
Meet The Mom Blogger | Baby Videos | Freebies / Giveaways | Daily Blog Hops
WAHM Business | Mom Blog Marketing | Google + Moms Community

Send Video Christmas Greetings From Santa


Make Christmas A Little More Fun ... Children & Adults Will Like


I don't know if you've seen this, but it is really cute ... Portable North Pole has done their due justice with this video greeting service. You can send children or adults a video message from Santa. It says their name, shows their picture and causes a little bit of nervous excitement while you are waiting for Santa's elves to ...

I'm not going to tell you the rest; I'll let it be a surprise. Here is the link http://www.portablenorthpole.tv to the website. It is just good old fashioned Christmas entertainment. Enjoy!

* I am not receiving any incentives for sharing this resource.


In Motherly Love,
Mother Baby Child

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say I think your blog is great and really cute. I might not be a mom (yet anyway) lol. But there's a lot of great tips and advice on here for anyone!
Also, thanks for following my blog :)

xoxo

Lea Marie said...

@Kelly - That is really sweet of you. Thank you :)

Kelsie Harris said...

I am stopping by from the Friday Blog and Google + Hop. I am following your blog via GFC and G+. I would love it if you would stop by my blog!

http://www.naturallyhealthyparenting.blogspot.com

https://plus.google.com/115488541157123613288

Lea Marie said...

Welcome, @Kelsie Harris. I am on my way over to do the same :) Hope you tried this Santa Video service ... it is really cute :)

Post a Comment