Starting Over Is Not Easy ... Mother Baby Child Blog

I was over 35 when I gave birth to Baby Max. My middle son was 11 years old and my older son had just turned seventeen. It wasn't easy starting over again ... Mother Baby Child is a blog to share parenting experiences, as well as what marriage is like after being a single mom for so many years. Get info on having a baby, raising children, babies, tweens, teens, homeschooling, mom blogs, work at home mom. business marketing, Christian and celebrity moms blog posts.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ~ Philippians 4:13 (KJV)
Meet The Mom Blogger | Baby Videos | Freebies / Giveaways | Daily Blog Hops
WAHM Business | Mom Blog Marketing | Google + Moms Community

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month


October Breast Cancer Awareness 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month


This is the time of the year for an "in your face" reminder to get a mammogram and show our support to others battling breast cancer. I believe this is the 28th year for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month ... It amazes me how long it has taken to get women on board to commit to their health - breast health in general - and there are always more to influence each year as the pink ribbons flow and once the realities of cancer hit closer to home. I am not going to make this a long post as I already have the post and resources for you on my other blog. Please visit: National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and share the information with your loved ones. Any time I hear the word CANCER my mind wonders to memories of friends and loved ones who are battling or did not survive the devastating disease. The reality is that one point or another we are either 1 of the 8 women diagnosed, or know someone that has had breast cancer / cancer. This is why I post the information each year. Please make sure to get your mammogram if you have not already and get involved in breast cancer awareness as you can as it is the 2nd most common disease that kills women. The info is on that blog post for free resources and ideas of how you can support no matter your budget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment