Starting Over Is Not Easy ... Mother Baby Child Blog

I was over 35 when I gave birth to Baby Max. My middle son was 11 years old and my older son had just turned seventeen. It wasn't easy starting over again ... Mother Baby Child is a blog to share parenting experiences, as well as what marriage is like after being a single mom for so many years. Get info on having a baby, raising children, babies, tweens, teens, homeschooling, mom blogs, work at home mom. business marketing, Christian and celebrity moms blog posts.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ~ Philippians 4:13 (KJV)
Meet The Mom Blogger | Baby Videos | Freebies / Giveaways | Daily Blog Hops
WAHM Business | Mom Blog Marketing | Google + Moms Community

Alyssa Milano's Baby Boy Milo Thomas

Alyssa Milano Baby Boy Milo Thomas - Another Over 35 Celebrity Mom

Alyssa Milano Is Another "Over 35" Celebrity Mom


David Bugliari and Alyssa Milano gave birth to Milo Thomas on August 31, 2011 (Wednesday) at 9:27 A.M. Baby Milo weighed 7 lbs and was 19 inches long. It is just 5 weeks later and this 38 year old mommy looks almost as beautiful as her newborn baby (see image above courtesy of US Weekly). Like the rest of the "over 35" mommies in the USA, I feel like I grew up with this actress, therefore I am so excited to read the news of her first baby. She told US Weekly "she's staying nanny-free" and I commend her for that choice because the first few weeks (in fact, the baby's first year) can become quite an adjustment for a new mommy. A lot of celebrity moms hire a nanny to the "quality of life" that come with their status, but that kind of defeats the purpose of having a baby. I wouldn't want a stranger bonding with my baby, therefore I think it's really cool when a celebrity mom and dad wants to do the parenting on their own.

Congrats to Alyssa Milano and David Bugliari on the arrival of their precious baby boy.

We look forward to seeing more pictures and following your parenting example.


In Motherly Love,
Mother Baby Child



Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies/news/meet-alyssa-milanos-baby-son-milo-thomas-2011289

0 comments:

Post a Comment