Starting Over Is Not Easy ... Mother Baby Child Blog

I was over 35 when I gave birth to Baby Max. My middle son was 11 years old and my older son had just turned seventeen. It wasn't easy starting over again ... Mother Baby Child is a blog to share parenting experiences, as well as what marriage is like after being a single mom for so many years. Get info on having a baby, raising children, babies, tweens, teens, homeschooling, mom blogs, work at home mom. business marketing, Christian and celebrity moms blog posts.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ~ Philippians 4:13 (KJV)
Meet The Mom Blogger | Baby Videos | Freebies / Giveaways | Daily Blog Hops
WAHM Business | Mom Blog Marketing | Google + Moms Community

Happy Birthday Kellie | Maddie's Angel Mom

I haven't been feeling well. I though that I had swimmer's ear, but it is actually a middle ear infection that has been extremely painful and making me sick. I was pretty much bedridden, though did get to my computer a few times to check on things. During that time, I came across one of the saddest blog posts that I've ever read in my life. One line of it said the following:

"Today is Kellie's birthday, and her wish is to have her baby back in her arms again."


My heart dropped to my feet as I clicked the link over to Kellie's blog - Another Day Strong - to see what she had to say. I only made it through the slide show of her beautiful angel baby, Maddie (Kellie and husband lost Maddie to SIDS at 4 months old). I was so sad that I quickly went back to read the rest of Tiffany's blog post where she also shared her personal experience of losing her baby to miscarriage ... Needless to say, I could related to the heartbreak she felt, from my own experience. I went back to bed because the ear pain had kicked in again. I know that it is not my place to question God for the reasons why we go through such things. Yet, it still hurts that we do ... Both mothers laid heavy on my heart all day and night.

Today, I read the blog post again to understand that ...

Angel Baby Maddie

Kellie's birthday wish was for friends to help celebrate her birthday (Sept 1st) by writing a blog post in remembrance of her sweet Maddie. I was sick yesterday and totally overlooked what was going on, therefore I hope this angel mommy will accept my BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. We appreciate how strong you are to come forward to help educate others on S.I.D.S. through your own experience. May the Lord continue to strengthen you ...

"May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make his face to shine upon you,
and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift up hiscountenance upon you, and give you peace."


In Motherly Love,
Mother Baby Child

2 comments:

laughwithusblog said...

Oh this just breaks my heart. My cousin lost his baby to SIDS. He was three months.

Lea Marie said...

I know :( I admire, respect and pray for these mothers each day.

Post a Comment