Starting Over Is Not Easy ... Mother Baby Child Blog

I was over 35 when I gave birth to Baby Max. My middle son was 11 years old and my older son had just turned seventeen. It wasn't easy starting over again ... Mother Baby Child is a blog to share parenting experiences, as well as what marriage is like after being a single mom for so many years. Get info on having a baby, raising children, babies, tweens, teens, homeschooling, mom blogs, work at home mom. business marketing, Christian and celebrity moms blog posts.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ~ Philippians 4:13 (KJV)
Meet The Mom Blogger | Baby Videos | Freebies / Giveaways | Daily Blog Hops
WAHM Business | Mom Blog Marketing | Google + Moms Community

Monday Marketing Tip - Pinterest Infographic & Pinterest Link Up @ Mother Baby Child

Did you know that Pinterest has become the 3rd popular network in the world? It has always been popular with moms, but now the masses have begun pinning at this therapeutic and entertaining social network, too. I thought that it would be fun to set up a Pinterest Link Up, so that we can connect with one another there. Scroll to the bottom of this post to add your profile link (ex: http://pinterest.com/motherbabychild/) to the Linky and follow the others on the list at Pinterest. *** If you are not yet a member of Pinterest and need an invitation, please feel free to contact me and I'll send you an invite.

Learn More About Pinterest & How To Use This Social Network


pinterest-2012-infographic

Pinterest – The Social Media Darling Of 2012: Infographic by Infographiclabs




Would you like to add this Pinterest Link Up to your website? Get The Code

I'm really looking forward to connecting with you at Pinterest and checking out your boards :) Make sure to comment below to let us know that you are an active participant and not just another link posted in this hop. Hugs & Blessings!

In Motherly Love,
Mother Baby Child

0 comments:

Post a Comment