Starting Over Is Not Easy ... Mother Baby Child Blog

I was over 35 when I gave birth to Baby Max. My middle son was 11 years old and my older son had just turned seventeen. It wasn't easy starting over again ... Mother Baby Child is a blog to share parenting experiences, as well as what marriage is like after being a single mom for so many years. Get info on having a baby, raising children, babies, tweens, teens, homeschooling, mom blogs, work at home mom. business marketing, Christian and celebrity moms blog posts.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ~ Philippians 4:13 (KJV)
Meet The Mom Blogger | Baby Videos | Freebies / Giveaways | Daily Blog Hops
WAHM Business | Mom Blog Marketing | Google + Moms Community

Blue Ivy Baby Pictures - Jay-Z and Beyone's Baby Girl - They Posted Pictures Today!

Jay-Z and Beyonce's Baby Blue Ivy
Blue Ivy Carter (Source: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com)

Jay-Z and Beyonce Posted Blue Ivy's Baby Pictures


Awe, I just happened to stumble upon pictures of Blue Ivy while checking my Twitter this evening. I have been waiting for Jay-Z and Beyonce to post their baby's pictures since I wrote my last blog post to announce that Blue Ivy Carter was born on January 7, 2012.

Isn't she beautiful?

Blue Ivy is such an adorable little baby girl. Her eyes remind me of Taraji P. Henson, but she has Beyonce's skin tone and chin. i love her head full of dark, silky, hair ... She's just as precious as I imagined that she would be!

What I love most is that Jay-Z and Beyonce tastefully posted their baby's pictures on their own and without receiving payment for them. They were accompanied by a note that said "We welcome you to share in our joy. Thank you for respecting our privacy during this Beautiful time in our lives. The Carter Family". Jay-Z and Beyonce are one of the few celebrities that did not receive payment for their baby's 1st pictures.

You can see all of the pictures of Blue Ivy posted at http://helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com

BTW - If you noticed, I have not put "Carter" near the little girl's name. I'm not sure if it will happen or not, but Jay-Z and Beyonce are trying to have their baby's name Trademarked in case they want to release a line of products in her name. Last thing I need is to forget to (TM) the name on my blog and get caught up in a trademark dispute ... On the other hand, this little diva's pictures are already all over the Internet ... people put them to videos, too.

As per my previous post about Blue Ivy's birth, I just want to extend one more CONGRATS to Jay-Z and Beyonce on your sweet baby girl. You have certainly been blessed all the way around. I look forward to seeing how life is for The Carter's in years to come.


In Motherly Love,
Mother Baby Child

1 comments:

Sunray Gardens said...

Thanks for stopping by and I am following you back. Yes she is adorable, what a wonderful head of hair.

Cher Sunray Gardens

Post a Comment