Starting Over Is Not Easy ... Mother Baby Child Blog

I was over 35 when I gave birth to Baby Max. My middle son was 11 years old and my older son had just turned seventeen. It wasn't easy starting over again ... Mother Baby Child is a blog to share parenting experiences, as well as what marriage is like after being a single mom for so many years. Get info on having a baby, raising children, babies, tweens, teens, homeschooling, mom blogs, work at home mom. business marketing, Christian and celebrity moms blog posts.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ~ Philippians 4:13 (KJV)
Meet The Mom Blogger | Baby Videos | Freebies / Giveaways | Daily Blog Hops
WAHM Business | Mom Blog Marketing | Google + Moms Community

Wordless Wednesday | Resourceful Baby

ZSAZRQCWZGP2
Our 10 Month Old Baby Playing In Tent. He carries the toys in his mouth while crawling and is starting to walk

Watching Our Resourceful Baby Playing In The Tent


Our little baby is always carrying toys, bottles or bowls in his mouth, so that he can crawl freely and still have his play things at hand. This was his first time in a tent and he really enjoyed it; almost as much as Elmo and "Super Why". We liked watching him do his "resourceful baby" thing!

Blog Hopping is such a fun way to get to know one another, therefore I added a page with a list of blogs that host Wordless Wednesday and other Daily Blog Hops. Hope to see you there!


In Motherly Love,
Mother Baby Child

15 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute. thanks for visiting me and linking up. i'm following you now!

Lea Marie said...

@Anitra - Thank you. It is a pleasure to meet you :)

Anonymous said...

This is just so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

following ya! :) this is just adorable

Lea Marie said...

@Spilled Milkshake Awe, thank you :) We are sure enjoying this little guy :)

Lea Marie said...

Thank you, @Jodi. I'm on my way over to check out your blog.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! And very resourceful, no toy left behind! :)

Anonymous said...

He he. Too cute.

Lea Marie said...

@nonmom - LOL, yep, no toy left behind :) Thanks for hopping by.

Lea Marie said...

@Sarah - Thank you, Sarah. Happy Thanksgiving to your family.

Mom on the Run said...

So cute! I need to get our tent back out.

Heidi said...

HA! So darling! Thanks for joining my photo challenge this week.

Juliana RW said...

Hallo. I am your new follower from Wild Wednesday Hop(with name: Juliana's Bits & Pieces). Please return follow my GFC at http://julianabitspieces.blogspot.com

This is my FB page http://www.facebook.com/julianabitspieces if you are new fans there. Leave a comment there and I'll follow you back.

Thanks.

Juliana RW

Lea Marie said...

@Heidi - Thank you, Heidi :)

Lea Marie said...

@Juliana RW - Welcome! I look foward to reading your blog :)

Post a Comment